[p2p-research] P2P research

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:46:38 CEST 2010

Hi Ryan,

I think there are two different issues,

access for people like you with your practical concerns, and access for
beginners

for people who want the wiki to be more concrete, the fastest possible way I
see is to simple edit existing pages and add "Status and Evaluation"
subsections, where the state of the project is discussed,

an overview page could then link to the various pages where such info is
available and also perhaps find some kind of grading system

for beginners, I think Mauro Bieg's approach is not bad, as I realize my own
intro sections are already too complex for new entrants,

my dream is a new wiki, p2pfoundation.org for example, with only simplified
and edited material,

but the question is always, who will do it <g>

I have not been very successfull in solliciting cooperation on the wiki,
with some very rare exceptions ...

Michel