[p2p-research] P2P research

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 10:08:32 CEST 2010

rereading your letter here it is more specifically about p2p in material
production, so sorry for that misinterpretation

I think that here the bibliography compiled by Kevin Carson, for his
last/upcomingn and previous books, should be very very useful.

If you look his name on our blog, you'll see that Kevin has also engaged in
detailed with the arguments of p2p theory, using significant quotes etc...

Lewis Mumford is a good place to start I think; and Yochai Benkler, eric von
Hippel

Michel