[p2p-research] P2P research

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 09:57:40 CEST 2010

the state of scholarship on p2p? that's a very vast question ... but a
really interesting one for the academics on the list perhaps, of course, it
all depends on how you define p2p and what aspects are under your purview ..

I have not kept scientific materials in one place (there a lot about open
source governance which I covered in the blog and in the governance section
of the wiki)

I recommend you look at two places, http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Booksand
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Research

Perhaps we can work on such a bibliography collectively? and create a page,
the scholarship on p2p, for this purpose?

Who would like to cooperate,

Michel