[p2p-research] self-learning art school

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:34:04 CEST 2010

On 4/21/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Kevin,
>
> would it be possible to refer to this in our blog, see:
> http://www.theasintheas.org/about/

Thanks, Michel.  I'm in the process of working up a rather long review
of Daniel Suarez's two novels and polishing up the Homebrew ms, so I'm
kind of swamped right now.  Maybe Ryan would be interested in doing
this, since unconventional/networked education is a special interest
of his.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism