[p2p-research] VERY urgent request for Ning

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:24:17 CEST 2010

I think the essential value of the Ning blog, started by Josef, was the
possibility of threaded discussion as well as a visualisation of the people
behind our network. The blog itself is secondary, since we already have one
that was about 10 times more popular.

I will proceed with sam on a contact mgt. system, but am very open to others
taken initiative for other features, especially the social network itself,

Michel