[p2p-research] [globalvillages] Ning eliminates free networks

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:35:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:17 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Franz,
>
> if you want to know what the p2p network is trying to find as solutions, you
> can talk to Sam, who had some proposals for us, and we're working on them,
>
> Michel

My suggestion was that we can use ELGG http://elgg.org/ as a
replacement for Ning

There's currently lots of discussion, offers and ideas at
p2presearch at listcultures.org as well, mostly centered around Drupal.
Drupal's great, but I still stick by my suggestion and offer of ELGG
as the best 1 to 1 replacement for Ning, requiring the least amount of
effort.
Sam Rose
Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552