[p2p-research] Fwd: Local Money Design Webinar Series 2 - BEGINS THIS THURSDAY APRIL 22

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:41:49 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Rogers <john.rogers at valueforpeople.co.uk>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Subject: Local Money Design Webinar Series 2 - BEGINS THIS THURSDAY APRIL 22
To: John Rogers <john.rogers at valueforpeople.co.uk>

Thanks for helping to publicise the Let's Make Money webinars.

Nine students have so far signed up for the second webinar series on local
money design:
5 from the US, 1 from Canada, 1 from Argentina, 1 from Uruguay and 1 from
Germany.

Mark Herpel, editor of Community Currency Magazine, took part in the first
webinar series and said this about it:
*“Thanks, great course, excellent information not available anywhere else in
the world. It's all the material I was looking for but could never find
elsewhere on the Net. It lays out a very good plan of attack for anyone
starting up, so I'll be using it privately here in Portland to help move
ahead with our new currency."*Please help to spread the word and get even
more students to grow an international network of community currency
designers and help create a new generation of systems that sustain
themselves:
*www.valueforpeople.co.uk/letsmakemoney

*

*Many thanks,