[p2p-research] fyi (OLPC and ERT)

Vasilis Kostakis kostakis.b at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:12:00 CEST 2010

Michel,

Thank you; although my English pronunciation is more than harsh (however,
the result is satisfying if considering my stammering problem :-)

Finally, I cannot make it (initially I had booked even air tickets for that)
and physically take part in the conference, as I could not take a generous
leave from the Army. I will participate with a poster of my paper and this
video. After the conference all the material (papers, videos and posters)
will be uploaded at the website of the conference - I will let you know.

Of course, I will post something in our P2P blog, maybe tomorrow.

Best,

Vasilis

http://kostakis.org/