[p2p-research] [Commoning] new post

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 03:52:53 CEST 2010

I feel the problem with parecon, it's completely designed, and there's
nothing organic about, doesn't start from any real social practice ...

it's a 'wouldn't it be nice if we organized society like this' kind of
approach ...

In any case, I've engaged in a serial debate with michael albert on the z
site ... and it will be part of a book,

Michel