[p2p-research] The "Great Transformation" to "Great Cooperation". Commons, Market, Capital and the State

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:12:02 CEST 2010

Thanks Andreas,

great contribution, which I would like to reproduce in two parts on the p2p
blog on the 13th and 14th, if that's okay.

sorry I'm still on the road, but I'm sure I will respond in time later,

of course, I refuse the duality pro-capitalist vs. anti-capitalist commons,
but rather see a triarchy between liberal commonism which sees it as a
support for capitalism, critical and autonomous commonism which accepts free
choice for markets and other non-common formats, and radical anti-market
commonism. I see the latter as incapable of building any new political
hegemony and inherently coercive.

Michel