[p2p-research] Fwd: Spread SWiTCH

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 08:40:50 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ricardo Sousa <ricardosousa at switchconf.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Subject: Spread SWiTCH
To: speakers at switchconf.com

Dear SWiTCH Speaker,

I would like to thank you again for accepting being part of SWiTCH as a
speaker. We're pretty sure you will rock our audience with your ideas and
your amazing inspiring story so we're doing everything in our end to make it
an unique experience as a whole.

We're actually working on getting a couple more of partners to cover for
expenses that are yet to be covered and promoting the event, getting it to a
broader audience. I thought you could give us an hand in this last aspect.
We would be thankful if you could somehow help promote SWiTCH.

There are a couple of ways in which you can help SWiTCH. You can spread it
among friends who share the same interests and might be attendees, you can
write or talk about us publicly, etc. We've attached a couple of speaker
badges for you to choose from. It would be amazing if you could place it in
your blogs with link back to http://www.switchconf.com . (If you want we can
custom design them based in your blog design)

If you are a blogger and want to post about us we can also issue you a
discount code for your readers. But even if you aren't a blogger and you
want, you can still help us: talk about SWiTCH,
twee<http://twitter.com/switchconf>t
it, friend us on
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWiTCH-Conference/216044438029>and
share, redirect friends there, send your suggestions and your
feedback.
We're all ears.

Also if you have any possible partners or sponsors send them our way or let
us know.

We'll be sending detailed information on your talk plus some guidelines by
the end of next week. Until there I hope you can help us with that.

*If you are a portuguese speaking speaker and would like to receive future
communication in portuguese, please let us know.*

Truly Thankful,

 *Ricardo Sousa*
SWiTCH Organizer

(phone) +351 916 743 868