[p2p-research] Fwd: Re: Growing the 21st Century Economy (more schooling?)

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:39:19 CEST 2009

I think P2P education for the workforce (a topic I think about everyday at
some length) looks a lot like a Make Magazine laboratory with people sharing
knowledge by publicizing their capacities and then offering to transfer them
to those who can understand them, and improve through electronic means, the
quality of their delivery.  In the new world everyone must be a teacher and
a learner.  And we need ways to bridge between informal and formal learning.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham