[p2p-research] shots in the dark/p2p article

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:20:59 CEST 2009

Hi Paul...

I am honestly not trying to pick fights, but again, homeopathy is probably
the single issue after vaccines that keeps the physician bloggers busy.
They are ruthless is debunking its claims.  In third place is
chiropractory.  To me the physicians' are compelling, but there are a lot of
homeopathy users out there.  On the other hand, something like 15% of the US
electorate wonders inconclusively if Obama is the anti-Christ.  So I'm not
sure numbers make much of an argument in this case.

Ryan

 "Successful Use of Homeopathy In Over 2.5 Million People Reported From