[p2p-research] shots in the dark/p2p article

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:05:02 CEST 2009

Hi Tomas,

I don't personally think there is "one" vaccine controversy but difference
ones,

the more radical interpretations go against vaccines altogether, and you
could indeed term this a type of denialism, and I think that the evidence
against their claim is substantial,

but other controversies deal with side effects of vaccines, such as
neurological damage linked to autism ...

and then there is the current one against swine flue, shared by many medical
professionals who do not see a dangerous deadly pandemic and hence question
the wisdom of massive vaccination campaigns with untested vaccines for which
liability waivers have been obtained ...

It's dangerous to lump all these various discussions together in one big
lump ...

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: