[p2p-research] Rhetoric of Rationing Health Care Overlooks Reality - NYTimes.com

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:41:26 CEST 2009

Wups! I thought that was to the open manufacturing list. Otherwise I would
not have made such a comment! I associated your name with open manufacturing
too strongly! Very sorry about that Paul and you too!
With that said, its important to define things like 'material independence'.
By that I mean the ability to care for basic needs without ration units.

All things matter in p2p land so long as you don't try to place bias that
might prevent other p2p alternatives. . .

Its good to be exposed to others to prevent disease, however: Too much
exposure: disease. Too little exposure: disease. They call that evolution
too.

Nathan