[p2p-research] Pet Ownership (was: Cybernetics the missing piece...)

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:53:01 CEST 2009

On 9/20/09, Nathan Cravens <knuggy at gmail.com> wrote:
Once the person, family,
> community, world is no longer submissive or domineering to one another, we
> can expect if pets are had, this is followed by 'pets' deciding what human
> folk they might prowl with. For cats, this means they get to choose what
> human pets feed them. ;p

In my experience this is how it already works with cats.  Every cat
I've ever had started out being fed, on a casual basis, by several
people in the neighborhood, and then gravitated toward the place where
the chow (and perhaps the companionship?) was best.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism