[p2p-research] Fwd: hacking the industrial mode of production

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:25:07 CEST 2009

Eric poses a very important question at the beginning of his contribution
here:

*<Would be nice to have a better way to track the activities of these
Post-Industrial pioneers and explorers. It's getting hard to keep on top of
all these interesting people do so much interesting stuff.>*

Apart from the delicous tag
http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Manufacturingand P2P-Hardware, I have
the following in the feedreader, see below.

QUESTION: WHAT AM I MISSING, WHAT SHOULD BE ADDED. COULD YOU RECOMMEND OTHER
TAGS, OTHER BLOGS ETC...

   - Agroblogger (0)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=77794115&site=4905101>
   - we dont do retro (0)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=72181630&site=15932946>
   - Wohlers Talk (0)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=72181619&site=7536564>
   - Erik's Blog: Discussing IT, personal fabrication and a new and b (0)
   (0) <http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=77784427&site=20105547>
   - Putting people first (104)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=85495415&site=5242140>
   - Open Innovation Projects - Project List (1)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=85307579&site=23492156>
   - Mass Customization & Open Innovation News (1)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=72182803&site=3444052>
   - Open Manufacturing Google Group (7)
(0)<http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=77787393&site=20108290>
   - REPLICATOR (0)