[p2p-research] good summary of anti-transition hypothesis

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:01:02 CEST 2009

very insightful remark ...

I remember reading that a car-sharing agreement would result in 80% less
cars, without any drop in the number of kilometers driven ... and that 50%
of the food is destroyed in our current arrangement ... I"m sure the list of
such wasteful practices is pretty endless ..

when I was editor in chief of a magazine, the publisher would print 40,000
copies, to get high advertising rates based on 'proven production', then
immediately send the trucks to destroy 30,000, give another 5,000 away and
send the rest to the shops, where about half were bought ...

The efficiency of 'capitalist' markets can be amazing,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: