[p2p-research] economic abundance textbook

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:17:13 CEST 2009

http://www.mesharpe.com/mall/resultsa.asp?Title=Economic+Abundance:+An+Introduction

*Economic Abundance: An Introduction

*Dear Professor,

As a preferred customer, we would be delighted to send you a FREE exam copy
of Economic Abundance: An Introduction, by Dugger and Peach, to consider for
your course(s). To receive your copy, reply to this e-mail or contact me at
Aviggiani at mesharpe.com  with your current course information, enrollment,
decision date, and preferred shipping address.

Most principles of economics texts are predicated narrowly on the concept of
scarcity, but that is only one aspect of economics. This supplemental text
for basic and intermediate level undergraduates provides a serious
discussion of the concept of abundance—what it means, how we can move toward
it, and what keeps us from doing so. For additional information and to view
the table of contents, please click
here<http://www.mesharpe.com/mall/resultsa.asp?Title=Economic+Abundance:+An+Introduction>
.

--