[p2p-research] Cybernetics the missing piece for partnership state and steady state economy?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:46:43 CEST 2009

Actually somewhat surprised we don't have more "deep environmentalists" here
who believe more strongly in animal rights, etc.  That is, animals can't be
yours or mine.  Is the ideal property state such that personal relationships
to animals, people and children should dissolve?

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham