[p2p-research] How to set up a transparent donation web?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

I think that your approach, of having video testimonials augmented with a
website with the more extensive personal stories could help.

If you have more questions about how to approach it, including funding etc..
This community here could perhaps have advice for you,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: