[p2p-research] Energy shortage stipulated

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 10:31:50 CEST 2009

Dear subscribers P2P-research,,
Buongiorno cari amici,
.

With reference to to general energy consumption, china industrialising, which is recently in the news, etc, I take pleasure informing you as follows:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale >
Kardashev Type 0 civilization
As of 2007, the Fractional Kardashev equivalent is approximately 0.72, calculated using BP's primary energy consumption chart for 2007. It is important to note that as Sagan's fractional Kardashev scale is base-10 logarithmic, a value of 0.72 means we are using approximately 0.16% of the total available planetary energy budget.
.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

.
Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.