[p2p-research] How charities harness social media for a social impact | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 11:50:23 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

I wonder if you would not consider a rewrite of your piece, about the
disconnect between ngo´s and the newlz emerging civil society, for the p2p
blog ... just written for a different audience with less contextual
knowledge of your s.i. camps and ngo funding?

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: