[p2p-research] How charities harness social media for a social impact | csmonitor.com

dan mcquillan dan at internetartizans.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 11:05:20 CEST 2009

there's some nice examples in the article.

but ime most ngos find that the p2p potentials opened up by social
media are too much of a challenge.

that's why we started social innovation camp, which has peer-to-peer
at the heart of its process (and a slogan of 'organising the moment of
self-organisation').

we're doing our first international camp next week (Social Innovation
Camp Central & Eastern Europe: http://sicamp-cee.net/).

i've just blogged about why i think that's significant; the themes may
be of interest to some on this list:
"The Berlin Wall between civil society and social change "
http://www.internetartizans.co.uk/Berlin_Wall

cheers
dan

[dr. dan  mcquillan | www.internetartizans.co.uk |