[p2p-research] Joi Ito on the (Common) Value of Sharing

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:50:50 CEST 2009

  Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: Joi Ito on the (Common) Value
of Sharing via GOOD Main by Eric Steuer on 9/10/09

Joi Ito is the CEO of Creative Commons.

My entrepreneurial life happened when the internet started. And I think
the biggest difference between my entrepreneurial life and the
entrepreneurial life of some other people is the internet is all
about—as David Weinberger would say—small pieces smoothly joined, and
about people doing new things and connecting with each other. And so I
built a bunch of companies on the internet, or using the internet, with
the idea…

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to GOOD Main using Google Reader
favorite sites