[p2p-research] EU FP7 Public Sector of the Future

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:45:04 CEST 2009

Hi Phoebe,

if it's really about about new public mgt. assessments I'm going to bow out,
but the p2p-f can still be used as a vehicle for those who wish to go in
that direction,

I copy Thijs Jansen who has studied this issue in the Netherlands in some
detail already, he could/should be a potential partner for that topic,

Michel