[p2p-research] the Cuban agricultural revolution

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:02:19 CEST 2009

Hi Stan,

here are links to what is perhaps the other one?

= http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/show_cuba.html

this one was shown on canadian television, mine was on australia network and
is I think the one you mentioned,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: