[p2p-research] the Cuban agricultural revolution

Matt Boggs matt at digiblade.com
Tue Sep 8 16:35:38 CEST 2009

Shit chain, indeed J quite real and not entirely unique to Cuba. I'm pretty
sure the rabbits were on the top of the chain now getting some kind of
'greens'.

Once I've settled in the new space, I'll find and upload a documentary I
have on Peak Oil that uses Cuba as an example of what could happen
elsewhere. In the documentary, they go into the agri\shit chain\lifestyle
aspects.

Matt