[p2p-research] Decentralization of emergency response?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:32:00 CEST 2009

I think best is to start from areas where centralization is clearly failing,

I'm not sure centralized emergency services are failing, at least in the
West, but perhaps certain aspects are?

but here in thailand, there's a huge problem with competing ambulance
services getting to the scenes in time,

Michel

2009/9/8 Smári McCarthy <smari at anarchism.is>

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: