[p2p-research] What's different about this economic downturn? -- the severe unemployment

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:40:55 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,

I completely agree with the picture here, and I note that nowhere do you
explain it with a simplistic 'automation is destroying jobs forever'
argument, but rather your arguments are both structural and linked to the
existing logic of the current system. Whether the process of reconfiguration
will be as smooth though, time will tell,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: