[p2p-research] the end of sloanism

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:23:37 CEST 2009

On 9/7/09, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> any chance for a shorter version for our p2p blog?
>
> I'm a little short on time right now, preparing a trip to vienna,

Thanks, Michel.  There's a lot of overlap between it and earlier posts
I've done, like the one on the decay of Mumford's "cultural
pseudomorph" and the one on creating value outside the cash nexus.  It
also overlaps with my unpublished post on the end of growth, and my
comments today in the thread on employment figures.  I think if I
splice the latter two together, it might amount to a sort of
blog-length distillation of the general ideas in the C4SS paper.  Does
that sound about right?

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism