[p2p-research] Fwd: OpenMoney/OpenKollab

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:19:54 CEST 2009

Hi Sam,

I suppose you saw those links:

 <http://flowplace.org/>
<I started experimenting with the demo site of flowplace.org - an important
step for the development:
http://demo.flowplace.org/
http://demo.flowplace.org/intentions/63 :
I like to (demo) connect flowplace users with participants of
atomsandbits.net and members of hallenprojekt.de
Next step after the tests would be: connection via properly defined free
currencies at http://seed.flowplace.org/ >
--------