[p2p-research] Michel; A question and some responses

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:44:01 CEST 2009

Hi Matt,

Bernard now lives in Brussels, where I met him in his appartment, so I'm
assuming he's aware of p2p-f ... in fact, he wanted to hire me for his b2b
wir project in belgium .. but as my wife didn't want to move, he ended up
taking on the job himself ...

If the Belgian WIR-like project succeeds, the EU will funds it expansion
throughout the Europe ..

this is in fact the mutual credit clearing system that I suggested to you,
and why I gave you his and thomas greco's emails, they can help you
implement it

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: