[p2p-research] Solar crisis set to hit in 2010, 50% of manufacturers may not survive

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:08:19 CEST 2009

both are true Paul, capitalism has always been characterized by recurrent
crisis of overproduction, irrespective of social need ... so solar will
grow, but not without crises,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: