[p2p-research] Michel; A question and some responses

Matt Boggs matt at digiblade.com
Sat Sep 5 19:45:10 CEST 2009

A Google search of 'Bernard Lietaer ' brought up a Wikipedia bio saying that
he resides and teaches in Boulder, Colorado. Less than an hour from my
location. Is Bernard Lietaer aware of P2PF ? Needless to say, a man of this
caliber, backing\participating in a P2P open currency system would be
marvelous. Bernard Lietaer + P2P + a real world local scenario to develop
and operate an open currency system sounds like a winner. If this were all
to pan out, I am very positive I can get healthy funding from private of
city government sector.

Awaiting any info,

Matt