[p2p-research] Distributed Currency Standards

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:56:09 CEST 2009

Hi Sam,

my impression as well, i.e. they want to have everything conceptually right,
and not sure if the process is iterative enough to be successfull at this
stage,

how can we get a status report on how far this has been evolving?

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: