[p2p-research] Michel; A question

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:49:57 CEST 2009

Hi Matt,

I would like to propose the following to our list and community.

I have long wanted that our work be associated with more practical real-life
experiments, i.e. a special connection between the globality of our network,
and the locality of most of our practical life. This echoes the general idea
about combining open design communities with relocalized production.

This would mean that the P2P-Foundation community acts a little bit as the
'godfather' of your project, i.e. helping when asked; on your side it's an
invitation to share more in detail the progress of this particular project.
For both parties this serves as a kind of case study to test our ideas in
the real world.

My hope is then that if you ask questions, we can be more forthcoming than
usual in our willingness to respond. Of course, this is only a wish on my
side, and my own technical capabilities are pretty much zero, but I hope
that others will join in,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: