[p2p-research] Dear Platform Developers

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:27:41 CEST 2009

This document is awaiting moderation on the p2plist, perhaps because the
title was too long.

Dear Platform Developers
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATsf-IaJ1pQxZGcyanpkZnRfMzExZGY0NnM4Y3A&hl=en

""
Dear Platform Facilitators,

This idea is presented in assuming the space always remains open while if
any one of us becomes lost can have a general developmental focus to
incorporate anything imaginable with an ability to execute more specifically
to individually willed outcomes without diminishing, but rather, enhancing
in some way the outcomes of others. The focus I present in 'Remote Self
Assembly' will end the need for human collaboration altogether, but by so
doing, will entail the ability to ask deeper questions such as to better
understand why it is we wonder at all; or even want to do so; and why.
'Remote Self Assembly' is not as far fetched or off-topic as it might seem,
as our workshop will have enough raw talent as a whole to describe generally
what will specifically be required to accomplish the aims this document
provides as an example:

Remote Self Assembly
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATsf-IaJ1pQxZGcyanpkZnRfMjk5ZGQ5azhyZ3E&hl=en

The text may seem too narrow, but I believe that it gives all specific
development groups an area to develop to achieve the highly integrated
outcome described; and will enable more time to discuss within open spaces
to ask questions ever more endlessly to ensure our individual and collective
life paths are sound. . .

Thank you so much Sophia for facilitating the Skype talk. You listen deeply;
all of us would benefit from this; and you act in a way that motivates
action; all of us would benefit from this. I look forward to better
understanding the ingenious magic you've cooked up by reading whatever
documentation you have that represents your general approach. We can see
this best by what it is you do to spur collaboration; so perhaps that will
do. ;) Just keep as you are and record it to the greatest degree possible as
the happenings occur. The finer details may be for an offline discussion,
but I ask because I think its important that everyone have access to the
knowledge framework you use to engage individuals and groups. We cannot
expect everyone to practice with the abilities you have, but in presenting
the knowledge you use in a variety of ways, the chances increase. . .

This too will be something to embed specifically in the platform until it
can apply what works and what does not for one user or another as it becomes
more receptive. Making the platform more receptive may well be one
development group in itself, such as an AI group that apply their specific
AI algorithms to the platform. . .

My audio recording of our conversation did not take, but Sophia, I hope you
can send to this group the details of that conversation from your notations.
I will add this information to a p2pfoundation wiki for public display.

So Matt mentioned in the Skype talk writing a document with Suresh for the
workshop. Part of this document, from what I understand after the
discussion, entails contacting the presenters of the workshop to better
describe what they would like to discuss and achieve at the workshop and to
continue that before and after the workshop as we develop an open integrated
communications or collaborative structure. Those are very good questions
that will be forwarded to presenters and attendees (including virtual ones)
and this synergistic feedback will help to develop the integrated model.
More questions will include asking what each presentation is about; which
was requested; so that will be posted as soon as they are received. With
this as an idea initiated by Matt and Suresh, I'm asking they engage the
presenters by acting as that document suggests to provide the example for
how the document is put to practice for the purpose of this workshop and
ongoing discussion now and later in light of whatever relevant history
available.

We really need to get to the root of things by at least in description
building something more useful than what exists today; to get the best out
this one day. To do that, we need to better understand from each other why;
what it is we'd like to achieve together; why we are all meeting up in the
first place; and how our works can contribute in some way to the works of
others in a way that exceed the existing collaborative platforms today.

Sophia can better describe how to better approach the workshop itself and
these times before and after Matt and Suresh expressed in that talk. . .

Nathan
""