[p2p-research] Michel; A question

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:10:28 CEST 2009

Matt, I also forgot to mention that I am also working towards creating
open source flexible fabrication (Multimachine, 3D plastic printing,
xyz plasma cutter, injection molding) and living system-based food
production technology, and arduino-based controller tech for urban
food production. I also work heavily with Ubuntu, and open source
CAD/CAM and PCB design tools, and general programming, networking of
devices, and lots of other stuff.  So, I'd be interested to
collaborate with you in those areas, too, over time.