[p2p-research] idea: P2P News.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:46:51 CEST 2009

Hi Dmytri,

at first sight an excellent idea, and I'm very appreciative of that offer,
but could you send me an example I could see, I'm not sure how it would look
like? like slashdot?

here's what I have been dreaming about,

to combine:

blog items per section, wiki updates per section, and delicious tags per
section, so that we can have a number of streams, say p2p money, p2p energy,
where all these things would come together,

anybody else's tags from the community could be added in any of those
streams,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: