[p2p-research] More on: Suggestions wanted for education to p2p practices and attitude

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Oct 30 07:40:02 CET 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 07:48:25 AM +0100, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> Greetings,

thanks to everybody who already answered on the list or privately. I
am getting a ton of useful material, as I was sure would happen, that
I will all use in one way or another, so I'm really happy to have
posted.

Just a bit more explanation. In the next days, I should give a speech
about the impact of digital technologies to people who want to prepare
a detailed program proposal which is:

- specifically for "basic education in developing countries"
- also includes basic education to "nutrition, healthcare,
  eco-friendly practices"

So this is the context of my original question:

> here's a question: if you were preparing a proposal for education in
> the 6-12 years age range, what would you write in it in order to
> educate the children to a p2p-like attitude and practice with
> respect to nutrition, (self) healthcare, protection of the
> environment?

Again, I will surely use other material, sooner or later, for
http://stop.zona-m.net and/or other future talks, so thanks for
sending and discussing it, now and in the future, any time. In the
next 48 hours, however, I am specifically interested in practical
proposals of how to do the second point above, or specific examples of
people who already did it or are doing it, in a way that you think
should be imitated.

Sorry for not sending enough details in the original request and thanks!

        Marco
        http://stop.zona-m.net
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84