[p2p-research] Scientific American: Does Economics Violate the Laws of Physics?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:35:48 CET 2009

Hi Michel,

I don't mind playing the bad guy...but in fairness, I've never said peak oil
is bull. I've read the eponymous blog for 3 or more years and am definitely
a believer.

I do doubt Lovins on nuclear.  But I am increasingly of a mind that peak
uranium is a problem. Regardless, I remain pro-nuclear because the greatest
threat to humanity is climate change...I am starting to think seriously
about changing my number one threat to the loss of meaningful work...but I
make a poor luddite. There are more computers in my house than beating
hearts...and I have fish.

I don't know how to get at this big issue Paul has really brought to my
attention...but I think it is real.  It is really the obsolescence of
humanity.

I don't know of Hazel, but anyone who is a friend of ethical markets is a
friend of mine.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com