[p2p-research] Important: call for participation in distributed Renewable Energy Network future plans

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 04:52:12 CET 2009

Dear friends,

Thanks for considering this request.

I participated in a renewable energy related event in Riga.

there are 2 requests here:

1) to write an article, that I would like to co-sign, on distributed
renewable energy; they have a general text on p2p from me, and I don't see
myself having the time to add a section on the importance of distributed
energy developments; any candidates?

2) Rasa has asked for reco's on possible participants to a renewable energy
(p2p-oriented) workship in december in Riga ...

I cc'ed Sam, Smari and chris watkins. Am I forgetting anyone that might be
interested?