[p2p-research] The crisis of value is for real: Return on assets has declined by 75% since 1965

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:48:14 CET 2009

Dear Adam: see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onPfMfl7nhk&feature=player_embedded

which I will embed/publish on the 6th with the comment below.

I would appreciate any updated insights on the crisis of value which you may
have obtained after writing your new book, that I would add to that blog
entry,

See:

The video below is a panel discussion on “the new world of work in a web
squared world’, introduced by John Hagel.

It contains a very interesting passage, starting just before the four minute
break: the return on assets (for publicly listed companies in the U.S.) has
declined, by an incredible 75%, since 1975.

This is a good illustration, and confirmation, of the reality of the Crisis
of Value that Adam Arvidsson and myself have been talking about.

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: