[p2p-research] Fwd: FlossedBk, "Free/Libre and Open Source Solutions for Education" this weekend in Bangkok

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:13:25 CET 2009

Hi Ryan,

is this something, along with your comment below ... that you could cover
for our blog?

see
http://andysblackhole.blogspot.com/2008/03/facebook-collaboration-is-it-cheating.html
and
also
http://www.wikinomics.com/blog/index.php/2008/03/12/the-ryerson-facebook-dilemma/

covers p2p moral dilemma's ...:

 First-year student Chris Avenir is fighting charges of academic misconduct
for helping run an online chemistry study group via Facebook last term,
where 146 classmates swapped tips on homework questions that counted for 10
per cent of their mark.