[p2p-research] Fwd: On the Open Design of Tangible Goods,

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:31:09 CET 2009

see treatment at
http://p2pfoundation.net/On_the_Open_Design_of_Tangible_Goods and on
November 5 in the blog,

I am not aware of any other such detailed case studies in existence.

thanks for any suggestions to others if you are aware of any,

From: Kerstin <kerstin.balka at open-innovation-projects.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: On the Open Design of Tangible Goods, request for article
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel,

there is a pre-print of the paper available on my webpage:
http://open-innovation-projects.org/assets/Uploads/Raasch-Herstatt-Balka-On-the-open-design-of-tangible-goods-Preprint.pdf

It is of course not in the same layout as the version published in the R&D
Management journal, but the text is almost the same. I hope that's suitable
for you.

If you are interested in my other research work, please take a look at
http://open-innovation-projects.org/my-research
There you will find two more papers and the intermediary results of my
survey on the topic of openness in open design.

Kerstin