[p2p-research] P2P Ideology

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:26:02 CET 2009

Simple ones have the greatest potential for replication regardless of
the ends served.

Larger or more complex rules can be built from the smaller rules in
order to show more considered application.

Wolfram's cellular automata and a bit of AI research follows this
thread.

On the subject I've often thought that a multi-modal inquiry into
operating motivations for the purpose of illuminating underlying
motivations ( in environmental life conditions context ) from 1st ,2nd
and 3rd person is a singularly powerful approach to raosing metwork
awareness of practice effectiveness and the single best way to
increase the resilience of the network itself.