[p2p-research] P2P Ideology

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:28:36 CET 2009

Ryan, you are totally right.

Here's a page I wrote a while back
http://communitywiki.org/LiteracyOfHumanNature

If you look through that page, you'll see that I describe human nature
and organism and environment (which includes everything that is in the
environment of the human)

It is modeling what the human believes that she or he is doing to
solve their fundamental problems of existence. it is asking "why is
this person doing this?" and trying to see the world through *their*
lens

So, *where* there are humans that possess a post-human worldview, than
this is what I would model in this type of psychology. But, where
humans do not see this, then it is not part of *their* nature (even if
it really is, and they don't realize it)

never the less, humans are definitely part of a larger system, and we
agree on that point

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552