[p2p-research] P2P Ideology

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:26:50 CET 2009

Sam,

Does this imply a "fractal" nature of P2P?  How does fractal relate to
emergent.  Emergent seems to disallow analysis to me. Ever fresh seems to be
impossible to appreciate.  Nature has rules.  DNA.  Is there an underlying
P2P rule set?  Or is that necessarily unknowable due to the locally emergent
possibilities?

Ryan