[p2p-research] P2P Ideology

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:20:49 CET 2009

It is a great quote.  I wonder Sam about your use of the term human nature.
Is there still human?  Is it distinct from other natures?  Not a
challenge...a thought aloud.  Sooner or later, like actor-network-theory, we
are going to have to admit other things into our networks besides humans.
What that means is still tender moral ground.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham